.

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

June 2k19: the end I promise

K, not sure how Clyde managed not to be photographed the last day of school but here's a random picture of him I think trying to unlock the car? at the stake center? one day in June, so we'll call it close enough. Definitely shows how much he grew during seventh grade!





Not sure the occasion, but is there really an occasion needed to take an adorable picture of Carma and Andy?




Grandma Pam and the four yahoos after church the last Sunday in June. I think the occasion here was that my flowers looked good and I needed an excuse to take more pictures of them ;).



Selfie in the garage, why not? I love him.





Looks like ward temple night...

Because here are Brother and Sister Robertson! Incredible people right here.

Sibling bonding :).

Caption via instagram: Hi team πŸ€—, I’m back today with some dating/marriage insight πŸ€“πŸ₯°. We’ve talked before about the importance of prioritizing time together πŸ—“ so I thought I’d share another real life example of how bae and I do this πŸ˜‡. I highly recommend starting with a trust exercise: today I opted for making Chuck put fake eyelashes on me. Allowing your significant other near your eyes with glue can really create a tighter bond πŸ‘€πŸ˜…- hopefully figuratively and not literally πŸ™ˆπŸ€žπŸΌ. Next, hop on your scooters πŸ›΅πŸ›΅ for a cross town ride. This reminds your {much older} sweetheart what a gem πŸ’Ž you are for indulging his Craigslist purchases πŸ˜¬πŸ’ΈπŸ˜‚. Roll up to BioLife πŸ’‰ and have the plasma gods smile upon you by being put in the same section so you can gaze lovingly at one another πŸ’‘ {every few minutes when you look up from your phonesπŸ˜πŸ“²}. Next up is food and a thrift store, aka the respective keys to keeping Chuck and I alive and happy ☺️πŸŒ―πŸ›’πŸ§Ύ. And that’s our date today! πŸ‘« If you have any questions or other ideas, chime in in the comments below πŸ‘‡πŸΌ. Thanks again for coming to my #janajumbledjargon ✌🏼😘




Ohhh hey our dresses almost match so we should probably take some pictures ;).

K, June 2019 can officially be crossed off the "blog catch up" list. Let's goooooooooooo!


No comments: