.

Monday, June 13, 2022

july 2k19: allll the other things in the entire month




Will came home from scout camp with a knife... or maybe just with more knife skills?... but either way he decided to help Chuck get out a sliver. I'm sure it went super good ;).



This is how Jack and Carma felt about me leaving them for a week.... have I mentioned I'm not a snuggly sleeper? I like space... lots of it... sigh.
 

Cute Will.



Cute Jack.




Cute four-eyed Carma. 



Insta caption: The ‘Marvel movie martes matinee mob’ reunited, this time for Spider-Man: Something with Home in the Title?? I love that these five have this tradition 🀩 and I also love that I stay home and nap while Carma watches PBS πŸ˜΄πŸ€—.







Jack is quite possibly the cutest grocery helper AND the most creative dishwasher-unloader in our home. He likes to make elaborate towers aka works of art and so what if it takes twice as long to complete the chore ;). (also, not sure what the overabundance of paper towels was all about??)


Love looking around for Carma only to find her reading quietly to herself. We have a family home video from when I was maybe four? doing the same thing.




Photo series of Jack mostly to show his cute gap where a tooth once was, but also just because this kid is so freaking adorable: 







Clyde and Will had friends over one evening - here are Katie and Cecily (friend AND second cousin, double duty):


Noooo I'm not a poser, why do you ask?



Will and Tiernan!


Katie, Clyde, Cecily, Rowan:






I... love the water midair about to hit Rowan haha.





Sunsets with rays of sun coming out, especially behind clouds... 100% MY FAVORITE.

Random things:








Front yard party.... 


complete with a sweet baby and an even sweeter mama!!









Carma and Jack passed swimming lessons, hooray!!!!!!



Sorry, brb, gotta go hug my kids:



Insta caption: Pro tip: hype up the swimming pool in the next town over, and make a big deal about making an annual trip over there each summer. $17 gets all six of us into Ivywild and my kids continue to be super chill about the fact that we’ve never been to Roaring Springs πŸ˜…πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŠπŸ»‍♂️☀️πŸ†’πŸ˜Ž









Cute boys doing handstands
















Haircuts for the boys, dance showcase time for Carma:










Can't imagine what diseases Carma contracted from hauling that huge stuffed animal around Savers haha. I did resist buying it... somehow ;).





Classic summer day - sunshine, trampoline, sprinklers, Otter pops.






I finally stopped being lazy and actually went outside to take pictures instead of just from the screened window haha.










Probably brainstorming about how to drive me CRAZYYYYYYYYYY. Siblings unite!


It's a Mario! He learned a how a to a solve a Rubik's cube!




Will learned how to as well. He is soooo flipping cute:




Eagle Bike Park Adventure: Dad, Will, and Jack:











Adventure obviously had to conclude with Wendy's.


Meanwhile Clyde was out on an adventure with friends! Emrie's family was heading out to boogie board and Clyde loved tagging along:

Lilyanna, Rowan, Hengxin, Clyde, Emrie



Snuggling Carma to sleep!

Sometimes she gets violent?

Oh man, that one app that makes you look old was super popular and Chuck did it on his co-worker's phone. Here's my future!!

Insta caption: Our favorite of Carma’s many facial expressions

And a darling one of Jack's as well ;).

Before plasma...

After plasma. Sent this to Chuck for sympathy that I had to get BOTH arms stabbed - a rarity. 

More randomness:




Marathon adventure day with Grandpa! Started out at our favorite park in Boise, then a movie, then swimming at the YMCA. 

Insta caption: πŸŽ΅ four little izatts sitting in a tree
D-R-I-V-I-N-G {me crazy}🎡













And now, let's all collectively be amazed by my dad and his diving abilities!




Right? I can't dive... at all. I can barely swim haha. My dad is super cool.










Happy and exhausted after such a fun day!





Insta caption: 6+ months into Chuck’s new work schedule and I’d say it’s going pretty well πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…πŸ˜΄. He does seem EXTRA excited for all four kids... and me... to head back to school all day every day in a couple weeks- I think that’s because he knows how fulfilling they all find learning and I find work to be πŸ€“πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🏫. So sweet that he’s willing to sacrifice time with us, all for our own good- not thinking of himself at all πŸ€—. *Also, If you’re ever the recipient of a similarly stilted text from chuck, odds are that he hasn’t been kidnapped but instead that Carma has his phone and is using predictive text- no need for rescue. Unless she’s bouncing on his stomach while he’s trying to sleep, as may have been the case this morning πŸ€ͺπŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒ. Then please rescue away πŸ˜³πŸš¨πŸƒπŸ»‍♂️




Chuck's turn to snuggle with Carma!


Risked my life to document that my scooter got up to 35 mph!!!!!!!

I don't know why this makes me laugh so much buuuuut it does!


Ohhhhh yikes the truth though haha!

No comments: