.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

August 2k19 PART ONE



Dentist appointment time, loads of fun.




 

Such a good looking couple ;)








Insta caption: Double dates should always include helmets⛑🛵🏍, trendy cookies🍪🍥, awesome friends👫, and -for the highly adventurous- a quick bout of puking because me and spinning playground attractions don’t mix 😳🤦🏻‍♀️🙃. Thanks (and congrats?) for actually getting us outta the house Curtises!!









Also... another sad thing about blogging three years after the fact? Curtises moved away in the meantime and this makes me miiiiiss them even more!





Check up at the pediatrician for Carma June.





Insta caption: 
Every time I see sunlight illuminating clouds like this, I take it as a sign that Heavenly Father is reaching out to say that He loves us... which is why this picture from November is still on my phone. I didn’t stand up to share my testimony at church today but if I had, I might have said something along these lines: “Two weeks ago I skipped church. I was tired, the kids were tired, Chuck worked that weekend, and I couldn’t summon the motivation to get the rest of us up and fed and ready and out the door. I made a half hearted attempt so we could make it by second hour and eventually ditched that effort as well. The boys all seemed worried... Carma cried... and I just couldn’t. As I cried to Chuck that afternoon and to God that evening, I felt such a peaceful feeling of reassurance that it was okay. Going to church can be hard. Being obedient can be hard. Trusting in the Lord can be hard. But as we take those difficult steps on our personal journeys towards our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ... (even if we skip out every now and then) ... I know that we aren’t alone. They are with us, and there will be people in our paths to help us, and there will be people in our paths for us to help, and there will be rays of sunlight making clouds glow and because of all this and more, I know that we are loved and cherished by our Heavenly Parents and by our brother and redeemer Jesus Christ. And I’m pretty committed to not skipping church again, lest I face Carma’s wrath.” Happy Sunday y’all! ☀️☁️🧡





Will's turn at the dentist - based on this attempted smile, I'm guessing he got a filling haha.


Carma apparently documenting a Savers trip:


Slightly terrifying.

Not me scootering off to a job interview!


Spoiler alert: I got the job.

Afternoon all together at Lincoln Pool:









Oh my gosh, this kills me. The three boys, plotting together.... 


on how to dunk me haha.


Spoiler alert: I remained undunked.

Time to regroup:

Still unsuccessful.


Another adventure swimming at the YMCA, this time with Grandma Pam and Chuck got to come too!



Haha, the boys couldn't dunk me there either ;).


Thanks for taking us Grandma Pam!! We loooove you!

Jack and Chuck had a shooting date, which brings both of them immense happiness. Super proud of the attention Jack pays while Chuck teaches him all about the guns and safety and techniques and aiming all of that.






And somehow I got an afternoon by myself at the temple? I don't remember the specifics but I'm sure it was lovely!




I imagine I sent this picture to my brothers as a gentle reminder that I am one of the best parts of their lives ;). I'm sure they texted back in agreement.

Ohhhh snap, middle school is rapidly approaching for Willy boy!!!



Chuck couldn't go to this bike/walking path meeting thing at the library and so I had to go in his place and advocate for better bike paths and sidewalks/crosswalks for our kids, especially to get to and from school. Nampa is making really awesome progress with greenbelts and we love it!

Random cute picture of Willy boy.

No comments: