.

Monday, June 6, 2022

June 2k19: 15th anniversary


15th anniversary = staycation starting with scootering about together:


 
Oh, and picking up Chuck's new glasses so he can see!

Artistic, I know.


Oh, and stopping by the bank to sign some stuff and get suckers.

Ohh hey, June 12 2004. Cute couple o' babies.


The scooters.




I mean, it's like he knows the way to my heart.



Tennis date. Is it romantic that I don't remember who won?


Rollin' in to the airbnb.




I feel like it's slightly a shame that Chuck doesn't have to wear a shirt and tie to work because he looks super cute like this.

Temple date, back where it all got official.


Hiked a little.

I mean, I am freaking amazing.


Hardcore thrifting... the kind that requires wearing gloves.

Felt like this was a scene from Toy Story.

Airbnb yo.



Took advantage of being in Boise on a Wednesday morning and found my dad playing volleyball downtown! Super fun to watch him play. I'm so grateful for how healthy and active he is - both for the example that sets for his kids and grandkids, and that it allows him to be such a fun, hands-on grandpa.







I'm his favorite daughter :).

Brunch haul:

Fun fact: Chuck has a goal of eating every chicken fried steak in the land... of America. I have a goal to accompany him!

Not super sure what's going on here but it's hilarious.


But seriously... when we retire and you need us between the hours of like 9am and 11am, we will be eating brunch somewhere. Every day.


Prep time for our anniversary photo shoot. Jazmin came over to do my make-up and hair and she was incredible and worth every penny and I honestly should have paid her more. It doubled at as a three hour girl talk/ counseling session and it was amazing.

Carma sneaked in for a hot second and was ENTHRALLED with the makeup process, shockingly ;).

Cutest Jazmin with her cutest bump.

Instagram caption: June 12th makes it official: 15 years down! All I wanted (besides a few days kid free, thanks Mama!) was an anniversary photo shoot, which happened tonight. Official pictures to come, in the meantime here’s a filter free selfie because I look freaking amazing, courtesy of the incredible Jazmin Swan. In the epic list of the brilliant things I’ve done in my life, hiring her to do my hair and makeup comes second only to my decision to marry Chuck. Grateful he made the same choice and continues to choose me and our marriage every day 🧡.

The pride and joy of our marriage, our day lilies.


Rita is an amazing artist and although she wasn't actively taking photography clients at the time, she generously agreed to do our anniversary photo shoot and I was so honored and grateful. Rita was patient and fun and the finished products (scroll down) are incredible.


There was literally no way I was going to wash off my makeup that night... or the next morning haha.




One last brunch before returning to our regularly scheduled lives.


THE PICTURES.











No comments: