.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Some July Church Items


Surprisingly, all of my kids were super chill to wear red, white, and blue the Sunday before Fourth of July. This is a level of ensemble coordination I haven't seen in quite some time, so obviously I attempted to line them up for a quick picture. And thus we see it did not work:
Some cute Nelson girls were also hanging out after church and were also dressed adorably, so we opted for some pictures with them instead!

Ohhh and Carma got a solo photo shoot because she's, um, special.

And we took one more whack at it - it being a picture of all four kids - and it kind of worked this go-round! 

This is a quote from Oscar Wilde and I loved it. Looking for light and reasons to be grateful and tender mercies and love is my favorite thing.


Okay, I'm not really a 'pink' person buuuuuut I took a chance on this dress and loved it AND got to match with cute Emilee at church, so it was obviously a win.

OH WAIT THERE'S MORE? I allllso matched with Raquel? I mean, Raquel and I legit have a connection and have coincidentally coordinated church clothes a few different times, but still. Pink is apparently where it's at in mid-July.


I mean, always a good reminder!

Okay, this was the day after Bri's 'Harry Potter' birthday party (to be blogged about soon!) and Clyde honestly wore those glasses for all of church. Oh man I love him. 

I mean, I legit have quiiiiite a few examples of this that I could rattle off at any given time. I love thinking about the intricate, complex, detailed ways that Heavenly Father works in our lives to bless us and reach out to us. 

I have no idea whyyyy Jack and Carma and I were hanging out in the overflow after church one day... but we were, and Carma and Jack were racing. Looks like a good time was had by all.


I don't usually photograph my notes when I'm teaching a lesson, and I'm really not sure why I did this particular time but I'm okay with it; I liked re-reading my thoughts and scriptures about how the worth of souls is great in the sight of God. 

Honestly, I've been thinking about this in more detail lately and how it all comes down to connecting with each other. Finding commonalities is the basis for friendship and love and serving one another and seeing each other how God does... and is also something I need to be better at. Working on it ;).

No comments: