.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Parts Two and Three

That's right, the virtual tour of our not-so-new-anymore house continues, due to high/non-existent demand (well, it's one or the other . . . ) For those of you just joining us, Part One: the Playroom can be seen here. We continue now with Part Two: the Frog Bathroom and Part Three: the Guest Quarters!


Here it is, the frog bathroom. Pretty self-explanatory, eh?
Here's a CUTE little boy modeling the tub in the frog bathroom
In anticipation to your question, I got that frog rug at Target in their 'dollar days' area - and yes, we have the matching hand towels. I LOVE TARGET! I also bought little frog tread-things there for the bottom of the tub, but some ingenius person designed these tubs WITH tread - no more worrying that Clyde will slip and slide to disaster. So I might just attach the frogs around in the shower, like they're climbing around. Cute or creepy?
Fun froggy pictures
And one final shot of the cleanest boy around!

We now travel across the house (not a super long trip, mind you) to the 'bonus room' turned guest quarters. This room has already been host to a number of traveling relatives, but this fall it will be a semi-permanent home for our new live-in (two nights a week) nanny! My mum will be staying with the little boys two evenings a week (alternating Mon-Tues and Wed-Thurs) while I'm at class and Chuck is at work, and then she'll just sleep over and go to school in the morning. And get this - she considers that time with the little boys her payment! Sucker :)

Anyways, here's the beautiful bed (thank you, Craig's List!) and bedding (thank you Fred Meyer clearance!)
The room also houses our borderline ridiculous movie collection.

I'm considering finishing Clyde's and Will's rooms for blog-tour purposes, we'll see. . . I think I'll wait on the living room until after this weekend so that our fantasy football draft posters will be prominently displayed on the walls, yay I.I.F.F.F.L. 2008!

5 comments:

jen said...

Way cute bathroom! I think frogs will be the kids bathroom theme when we get a second bathroom... :) I love that you are into deals! Craigslist is AWESOME!!

jayna said...

You had me until the movie stash- what the crazy? You guys are like BLOCKBUSTERS over there!!

Connie and Brandon said...

Love the frog bathroom. Oh my crazy movie stash. You guys should never be bored.

mama izatt said...

I like that little model doing his best to not be a spashing frog. By the way I LOVE that bathroom, it's such a happy place.

Will you be posting your first day of school pictures??

Holly Cameron said...

SO MUCH HAS CHANGED!!!