.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Our sweet Gus-Gus

'Baby' Will is a wee bit over four months now, and today was his check-up with the pediatrician. My child weighs 16 lbs, 14.5 oz (90th percentile!) and measures 27 inches long (97th percentile!!). Hence my term of endearment: Gus-Gus like the chubby mouse from Cinderella :) Will is such a darling baby who puts up with SO much love (in the form of bear hugs/tackles) from Clyde. We think this may be why God blessed him with a stockier build, survival of the fittest, you know? We love baby Will buckets and buckets!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! You grow 'em big! ;)

Melissa said...

What a cutie pie!

jayna said...

Do you have any tall relatives? I'd like to hook up Will and Lila someday, but I have a sinking suspision that Lila is going to tower over him, even if they are baby soul mates because of their chubby, 95th percentile builds.

mama izatt said...

Gus Gus...I love that! He is a cutie. You are such a great mom, and your happy children show it. I am so glad you joined our family!

Holly Cameron said...

Oh my..Gus-Gus. What would happen if I called Will Gus-Gus the next time I see him??? Adorable...