.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How YOU can help Jana with her homework:

I have a ten-page paper (Y-U-C-K) due next Monday for my Communication Technology and Social Change class.

And I haven't started it.

And I'm going out of town from Thursday morning until Sunday night.

This is where YOU come in: I combined my love of the blogging world with my love of not failing school and am writing about how friendships are maintained (and sometimes created) through blogging. I need six sources and since this phenomenon is pretty new (and my lax professor said nothing about peer-reviewed journals, thank goodness) I'm totally citing each of you! So, gather your thoughts about blogs and friendships (either if you think it's a great way to maintain friendships or if you think it's a cheap imitation of face-to-face interaction) and e-mail them to me at: chuck_jana@hotmail.com

Don't worry, I'll use a couple 'real' sources too . . .

Seriously, have you e-mailed me yet? Doesn't have to be in-depth or profound, just your observations. The sooner, the better (no lectures on procrastination, please!) and definitely by Sunday night :)

THANK YOU!

5 comments:

lazyizzy said...

Well

I have a test tomorrow..... and obviously I am not very good at being on task.... err.... blogging.
Ill send you feedback as soon as I can.

PS

My dearest friend loves your "weve still got the heat picture" Shes anewwed of a year now and I guess thinks its the best

jayna said...

Jana- you know I'm all about the blogging. More for family journal purposes, but a most WONDERFUl side perk is keeping in touch with friends. Cite away.

Lindsay said...

Blogging is a great way to not only update and keep in touch with family, but to meet people. I have met a few people from blogging. It's a fun network of cool people that you wouldn't discover anywhere else. Good luck on your paper!

jen said...

I really really love blogging. I like being able to see what's going on in someones life without having to call them on the phone. It's really nice too living far away from family and friends because I get to see pictures much more frequently.
Blogging is a great way to keep a personal history. I say it's a great thing all around :)

Good luck on your paper!!! Have a fun weekend.

Melissa said...

Post your paper when you are done! :)