.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

This . . . that . . . the other . . .

* I had two group presentations this week and they both went very well, yay! Tuesday night was in my Communication in Small Group class (our topic was Focus Groups) and tonight was in my Nonverbal Communication class (our topic was nonverbal student/teacher interactions). I'm excited, because my group in nonverbal is really fun, so the four of us decided to stay together for the next group presentation in that class.

* my sweet husband bought me beautiful orange-tipped yellow roses AND made a delicious breakfast for my mom and me this morning AND packed my mom an awesome lunch for school.

* my favorite missionary, Quinn, has been gone three months today. He's been in California for a month now, more specifically in Burbank and he loves it. He's in an English speaking ward/area right now, but is able to practice his Spanish with his companion and when they tract into Spanish-speaking people.

* my baby will be six months old tomorrow. As I wisely pointed out to Chuck earlier, that's HALF a year. Will rolls all over the place and is seriously considering crawling. My plan is that he wait another week and start while we're in Utah visiting Smiths, because seven-month-old Clyde crawled for the first time at their house!

* the Office is back, yay! I DVR'ed it while I was in class and Chuck was at work tonight, so I'm very excited watch it tomorrow.

* my brother Sam is quite possibly the funniest person I know (keep checking the comments, and hopefully you'll see why!)

* my brother-in-law Kevin got an awesome new job! It means he and Melissa and the kids are moving to Nevada, but we can definitely handle visiting them there.

* next Friday we're going to Utah! Yay! I'm so excited to see Smiths and spend good, quality time with them; our last few visits have been really short or super busy, so I'm looking forward to settling in for General Conference-viewing, delicious food-eating and SCUM-winning :)

4 comments:

mama izatt said...

I am so glad to hear Chuck bought you flowers because I was so seriously thinking about sending you a bouquet I saw. Dad will be up next week and he wants to take Clyde and George out to lunch.

Unknown said...

It's nice to be mentioned.

Sam said...

Hey, bob here, I too would like to take the young boys to lunch.

Holly Cameron said...

I can't believe you did school...like a lot of school with those babies! You're a pro!