.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Procrastinating packing with a pumpkin patch post!

First of all, thanks so much for your fabulous responses to my desperate plea for help! Keep it coming!
Secondly, I should be packing. Or putting away laundry. Or putting away dishes. Or putting away toys. But since I know there will be many fun pictures taken this weekend that I will want to write about when we get back, I figure I should do this pumpkin patch post now. You're welcome.
Every fall Matt and Leslie host a Harvest Party. We meet at the Berry Ranch for a hay ride and pumpkin-picking and then head back to their house for yummy fall-ish food and giggle-inducing games (two years ago, Chuck mummified me with toilet paper, the whole time yelling "Spin! Spin, Jana!" Clyde was only six weeks old - it was the most exercise I'd had in while).
I didn't feel it fair to deprive you of pictures from previous pumpkin patch, uh, promenades (?) just because I hadn't seen the blogging light then, so here's a flashback.
2006:
Chuck and a six-week-old Clyde
We were (and still are!) pretty enamored with our baby boy.
This was Chuck's doing, and crazily enough, Clyde didn't really mind it. Clyde's little Halloween outfit was the first thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant (yay for Halloween clearance at Freddy's in January!)
2007:

Obligatory family pic

We did NOT pick one of those pumpkins.


And now for 2008:

Family picture, rocking various shades of orange . . . this was the first time I had tried out the sling that Melissa made me, and I really liked it. I was paranoid about Will slipping out or being too heavy, but it worked pretty well; he fell asleep in it too!

Baby Will and Unky Cody laughing it up at the after-party :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So...is it a tie? I mentioned the party in my blog first, but you beat me to posting pictures.

mama izatt said...

I love Autumn! I really like that family pic...I need a copy.