.

Monday, September 1, 2008

'Clyde, how old are you?' 'TWO!'

I thought it would be harsh to blog about brothers, sisters-in law, and mothers on their birthdays and then skip Clyde, so even though I'm planning to write tomorrow with his two-year-old stats and a recap of his 'birthday weekend' (preview: even though he was sick with a virus and rash and his official Elmo party got cancelled, he still managed to get 2 birthday cakes . . .) here's a quick post on his actual second birthday with some pictures of my darling, sweet, adventurous, accident-prone, charming son: Moments after birth on September 1, 2006.

Nine months old, playing with Daddy in the backyard


For his first birthday, we had a "Teddy Bear Picnic" affair; here he is afterwards digging leftovers out of the garbage

This was at the beginning of March when he was hospitalized with rotavirus/complications from his Hirschsprung's (more info here). He loved him some jell-o! Will was born two and a half weeks later, so during the month of March I racked up five or six days at St. Luke's, yay!

This is from a couple weeks ago; Clyde randomly found his bike helmet when we were getting ready for church and REFUSED to take it off - I let him wear it in the car but he had to remove it before we went inside. I think he was just trying to be like Unky Quinn :)

Check back tomorrow for more . . .

4 comments:

jayna said...

He's adorable. If I had any hope of my girls being shorter than 5'10'', I'd say let's get the betrothal set up. As it is, I will have to count on Brigitte to finally form the Crandall-Braden alliance we've all longed for.

Connie and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday Clyde!!!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday little man! I cannot believe how much he has grown. It happens too fast.

Holly Cameron said...

It's so cool to see all of this. You prego with baby will while clyde was so tiny. Seriously. I don't want Ella to grow up. I mean your boys are adorable now...but I like the mini versions too!