.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The latest . . . in pictures

I finally uploaded pictures from the last couple weeks from the camera to the computer, and I'll be darned if I'm not surrounded by the three cutest, sweetest boys around! Chuck and Will taking a nap after a long day at work (Chuck apparently works in construction now, I wish he would have talked to me about the job change first, but whatever).
An example of the fabulous hot chocolate that Chuck makes for me regularly, especially while I'm doing homework. Aren't the M&M's a nice touch? Ten points for plating! Oh, and speaking of homework, thanks to YOU I did fabulously on my paper - 99/100! You're all invited to my graduation party in fourteen months!
Will at the pediatrician's office for his six-month visit. He's a tad over 27 inches length-wise and a tad over 19 lbs weight-wise. I made peace with pulling out the tote of 9-12 month clothes.
Clyde enjoying some yummy Trix cereal that his cousins shared when they came to play last week. I'm still a little bitter that Trix isn't in the shape of the fruit anymore . . .
Will rocking on his elbows and knees, after which he promptly plopped back onto his belly. He gets around pretty well by creeping, so we'll see if he crawls soon. Also notice his cute hair cut (I think it's his third - hard to keep track!) and his cute BSU-ish outfit he wore on game day last week. Go Broncos!
My life is over - Clyde can officially open the fridge. And take out the chocolate milk. MY chocolate milk.
So, Clyde has been doing this for a while but this is the first time I've gotten a picture - he walks around with his head on the floor. He loves it. Sometimes he goes forwards, sometimes backwards. Nut. Also, baby Will got an exersaucer! Thank you, craigslist!


7 comments:

Leslie said...

You're so your mother's daughter (chocolate milk. My chocolate milk...) Ha, ha!

mama izatt said...

I miss those boys!! Look at that Will go!

Melissa said...

I love these! Mmmmm I could use some of the chocolate milk, will you share with me on Thursday?

And I am very impressed by Chuck's plating ability.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your boys! (ok, well your little boys :)) They are so so adorable!

Ar you coming to emilys craft fair this saturday? Hope to see you there!

Connie and Brandon said...

I love this post! The pics and the updates are great. You make such a fun family:)

jayna said...

Um, the hard hat is the best picture! You are funny girl!

Emily said...

Jana,

Thanks so much for coming out yesterday! You're the greatest!
Emily