.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Four years down, forever to go!

Since today is Chuck's and my anniversary, I figured I'd do this 'husband survey' so I can ponder on his wonderfulness :)

WHAT IS HIS NAME? Charles William Izatt
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? Four years today!
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We dated for four months before we got engaged, and then we were engaged for about eight months.
HOW OLD IS HE? 27
HOW OLD ARE YOU? 23
WHO EATS MORE? Chuck
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? At the end of a phone conversation a week after our first date, Chuck said "Love ya" and I stuttered "Right back at ya." I'm adorable, I know.
WHO IS TALLER? Chuck!
WHO CAN SING BETTER? Sadly, probably about the same.
WHO IS SMARTER? I'm academically smarter, but Chuck has way more street smarts and common sense!
WHO DOES THE DISHES? I usually do.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Chuck makes the money, I handle the online bill pay!
HIS GUILTY PLEASURE? XBOX 360, NFL Network, naps!
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? If you're facing the bed, I sleep on the right side.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Chuck does; I've actually never mowed (mown?) a lawn in my life, yay for brothers and husbands!
WHO DRIVES? I do, otherwise I'm a wretched backseat driver.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? Me.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? I kissed him first, but he kissed me most :)
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? I called him, but he asked me out . . . I called him SO he would ask me out!
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST DATE? Chinese food and "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days" at the theater
WHO PROPOSED? Chuck did, of course
WHO WEARS THE PANTS? He does, but I lay them out for him
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT HIM? He's really sweet and kind and puts up with me, he cooks dinner lots, he's amazing with the little boys, he has the cutest laugh in the world, he works really hard so that I don't have to, he never questions my sometimes questionable spending and shopping, he loves the gospel, he's very handy around the house . . . I love you, babe!

4 comments:

KC said...

Happy Anniversary Jana!

Seems like yesterday I was dipping chocolate strawberries for your wedding!
Congrats on such a beautiful family.

Sherry said...

Jana,
I'm also a blog stalker! I just got your blog address from Christy's. I'll be watching your cute boys from now on :) They are just adorable! So glad we could see them for a minute at the shower!
Sherry

ELA said...

Four Years! Oh, WOW. I can't believe it has been that long. Congrats!

Holly Cameron said...

Ok. So I'm reading this and creed and I have been married for 4 years as of right now. I totally sleep on the same side of the bed as you. I love your answer to who wears the pants...lol.