.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random Jana trivia!

My friend Jennie tagged me, so here goes!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was coming home from a really fun trip to southern California for my cousin Ryan's wedding. He was the first cousin to get married, so we all piled in three or four cars and drove to San Diego. We went to Sea World and Disneyland and had an overall wonderful time! Other than that, I was mostly just being a ridiculously awkward 13 year old!

2. Five Snacks I Enjoy
1. Grapes
2. Oreos
3. Cheetos
4. Apple slices
5. Bread and butter

3. Five Things On My To Do List Today
Mmm, today's almost over, let's think about tomorrow . . .
1. Do laundry so we can take clean clothes on our trip :)
2. Pack!
3. Run errands in the morning before it gets to be 105 flipping degrees!
4. Call Verizon about Quinn's silly phone
5. Deposit stimulus check (yay!) and pay Clyde's hospital bill (yay?)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Mmm, besides the usual stuff like pay off mortgages (mine and those belonging to people I like a bit), pay off debt (ditto), donate large chunks and such, I would also hire a cook, hire a fabulous person to do my hair and make-up every morning, re-sod my backyard, get a pedicure, buy Chuck season tickets to Boise State football, transplant my house to southeast Boise or my mom's house to Nampa . . .

5. Five jobs that I have had.
1. Math/reading/general school tutor
2. Newspaper carrier
3. K-mart associate
4. Rite Aid supervisor
5. Camp Invention counselor, then teacher, then assistant director!

6. Five of my bad habits.
1. Staying up late playing on the computer :)
2. "Dribbling" stuff around the house
3. Chewing/picking my fingernails
4. Speeding
5. Eating junk food

7. Four places I have lived:
1. Southeast Boise
2. Provo
3. Boise Bench
4. Nampa

8. Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: A nice way of saying “Tag. You’re it!”
Sheesh, I don't even know if five people read this blog! You're tagged if you want an easy post!

9. 6 Random Things:
1. I love to vacuum; I think it's one of the easiest chores to make a room look way better.
2. Although I would love a daughter, I would really be okay having all boys.
3. I love LOVE love hot chocolate. But not super hot so it burns my tongue. That's no good.
4. I would be happy eating the same three or four things for dinner for the rest of my life.
5. I didn't realize that Clyde's baby-stage blue eyes had turned green until a store clerk complimented him on them - whoops!
6. I hate writing with pencil, especially when it squeaks, yuck yuck!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Jana,
Well this is the 3rd comment I have made on your blog today, yes, I might be a blog stalker. Your blog is so hilarious!

mama izatt said...

Jana,
I love learning random things about you. It is not only fun...but helps with Christmas. I can't wait 'till you get here!

Mama Izatt

Holly Cameron said...

Did I know you lived in Provo? We might need to discuss this. Just a reminder for me. I love these random facts though. I kind of feel like a creeper...