.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New baby, new house, new . . . blog?

I used to have the hardest time adjusting to change, even good change. Growing up, the day we replaced our hideous orange shag carpet I actually cried. I'd like to say that I'm now a completely well-adjusted adult who can handle life's twists and turns without any hint of anxiety, but I still get a knot in my stomach when big changes are afoot. Our little family has undergone several such changes lately, and I've embraced their wonderfulness almost completely without reserve (although I did cry the first night I drove to sleep in the new house). So, along with our chubby new baby, Chuck's new promotion and work schedule and our new house, I decided a new online journal/opportunity to post pictures of my ridiculously adorable children was in order as well and here we are!

2 comments:

Holly Cameron said...

New Years Resolution 2014: Read your blog from start to finish. I'm getting an early start on it today. P.S. You don't come off as a person who is freakin' scared of everything. Why is that? (P.S.S. I've left a comment 3 times now because it hasn't been posting...so if you get three comments slightly varying don't be creeped out)

Holly Cameron said...

Lol. Perfect. I just saw the "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." I feel retarded. Have fun with that!!!