.

Monday, September 11, 2023

JULY 2020: part one

Behold, the most delicious s'more I've ever had the privilege of stuffing down me gullet: 



behold the cutest wee children...

Will likes to be prepared, a s'more for each hand. 
.




This was our first "covid doesn't exist in New Plymouth" summer evening gathering of the Yo Yo girls plus families and it was a resounding success.





Night games for the win. 


Swimming... lessons I think?




The Fourth of July dawned bright and to celebrate freedom went mountain biking... made sense at the time.



How clear is it that Nycole is the only like experienced mountain biker and the rest of us are dying?




Next up for the day - Lincoln Pool basically to ourselves.










Proof I was a "fun" "mom" who got into the "water".... at least enough to see how pretty my nails looked in it ;).





















Their mid-jump poses - I can't hahahahaha.




Rosy cheeks... whoops.









Instagram caption: Morning ride with the girls 🚵🏻‍♀️, took the kids swimming with the pool basically to ourselves🏊🏻‍♂️, came home sunburned because Chuck is the smart parent and he wasn’t with us 😳😭, and snuggled on the trampoline to watch the neighborhood fireworks show. Grateful to live in a country that I love so much and am committed to do my part in ensuring it reaches its potential 🎒👟🧢🦞🦢🦋🌹☁️❄️🍓🍦🥣🏓⚾️🥏💉🧻🚰📌📖🖌❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Definitely NOT stalking Clyde at his grown up football summer workouts. For sure not doing that.

My new office complex! The start....

My family abandoning me.

Pondering. Sitting in the empty space and envisioning. Also, the start of summer school.

Oh my gosh, mentioned the brilliance of microwaving ice cream at work and my delightful coworker texted me this that night:

Andylyn is the freaking best haha.

Another day, another mountain biking adventure! Paulina and I headed back out because we are LEGIT

... and we both wore pink because that's what legit mountain bikers do??


Let's all admire my form as I take that downhill slope literally as slowly as possible without tipping over. It's an art.

Sliiiight amounts of progress:


Made some letter boards....


And headed back to Eagle bike park, this time with Clyde in tow. Chuck and the wee three were on a Nevada adventure (more on that later) so Clyde and I amused ourselves with football and summer school in the mornings and whatever we wanted to do in the afternoon and evenings. Frostys all around!





Biking with my buddy.



We ended the evening in a forest-y area to say hi to Grandpa Braden!


Even more (tiny, slight amounts of) progress!




And now some random covid related content because it turns out that was a huge part of our lives and online content:




No comments: