.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

What I wore to church in 2019



JANUARY:

Okkkkay topknot game strong... Some fun cardigans... necklaces... some TOMS...

FEBRUARY:
Here for the blue and yellow combo! And my very pink Valentine's Day ensemble. 

MARCH:
Solid chance I skipped church one week? Oh well. Not my best month, creativity wise.

APRIL: 
Wow, skipped the top knot one week. Rebellious. Shout out to those pink shoes, aka the real MVP.

MAY:
Love the random selfie mid-month that throws off the line-up haha. 

JUNE:
Daaaang, that first week was at Girl's Retreat with alllll the makeup crew there to make me look hot. That facial expression the last week tho, no make up needed ;).


JULY:
featuring guest star Carma a couple times when we matched haha.

AUGUST:
Pretty basic, second week we were traveling so that's definitely in a McDonalds haha. Third week was a 'primary colors' nod to the start of school! 

SEPTEMBER:
Apparently skipped church another time? Or just skipped the picture? Middle picture is a group shot from Utah haha.

OCTOBER:
Okay, I'm sure I went to church more than this but whatev. I love black and orange allll month for October!!!

NOVEMBER:
My montage of Autumn/Fall colors, I love it. Red TOMS for the win.

DECEMBER:
All the Christmas colors... complete with that same Christmas necklace three weeks in a row, one of the best things I've stolen from my mama....  and then 49ers haha. AND featuring my cute grey-ish booties I found at the Burley D.I. Love hopping onto trends wayyyy late in the game ;).

No comments: