.

Monday, March 23, 2020

dec 2k18 adventures with Grandpa Braden


We love meeting Grandpa at the Discovery Center; this particular day they had a ton of cool activities set up for the Hour of Code and the boys loved it:


Of course we made time for our favorite standby exhibits as well. 

Many towers were built, and an equal number fell:

The boys all got certificates for completing an entire hour on coding. Pretty cute!

Later in the month I got to be my dad's date to a wedding reception:

 My cousin Lori's oldest son Trevor got married to a princess (according to Carma) named August and it was so fun to congratulate their family and catch up with everyone. And I remain convinced that Middleton is the biggest small town ever, because I got to see some Steeles and some VanVleets which warmed my heart - and Brooklyn and Savanna and I even took a quick picture :). 

I love this group of men - my uncle Randy, my dad, my cousin Trent, and my cousin Brady. So fun to see the two uncles catching up with their nephews.

As always, my dad talked his sister into a twirl around the dance floor. 

... which meant that Carma June was quick to secure a couple dances for herself!

Carma was in heaven when Aunt Diane showed her some moves too! 

Quinn's family came up after Christmas so we all met up for some holiday merriment at the church - the cousins were so cute and happy to play with each other and Grandpa:

I just love my goofy younger brother.

Jett gets by with a little help from his parents:


It's not a Braden gathering without some athletic competition - this year it was a couple foot races.

Will took my approach - slow and steady at least finishes the race, and you might as well enjoy a juice along the way:

Isaac and Jack were more than happy to help Grandpa open his gifts!


 Quick piano duet of Heart and Souls with my daddy.

Twister was brought out and things began? continued? to get a little crazy haha:

I'm pretty sure this is the closest to the splits that Clyde and Will ever intend on getting...

Poor Isaac and Leila never stood a chance with Quinn's rump in their way...

My dad and his two favorite younger children!


No comments: