.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

November 2k18: Thanksgiving


It wasn't all that difficult to convince the Lindsays to join the traditional Thanksgiving morning bike ride to secure a newspaper:


Food prep! We ate at Lee and Aleesha's and it was pretty epic.

In lieu of a Turkey Bowl, Chuck volunteered to host a Nerf Battle for anyone in the ward or other family and friends. Here's most of the group:

Fun new tradition when I take the group pictures - as soon as I get a good one everyone gets to shoot me haha.

Cunninghams are the best. That's all.




I love watching people get paired up on teams and then bond so quickly to survive haha.



Love all these fun people!

And the 2018 Izatt Family Thanksgiving Tree, slightly neglected this year but still there:

I'm not all about the Thanksgiving food, but I'm all for a day with family and friends and naps!

No comments: