.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

december 2k18: church edition


Once upon a time in November Jack requested a suit. The same Jack who previously wore shorts and a polo to church every week, even in the winter. Far be it from me to discourage the wee lad's interest in fashion and expressing himself, so off I went to D.I. and Savers and procured black slacks and a suit jacket:

And he proceeded to look SO DANG CUTE each week! 

Doesn't he just look like a tiny grown man here? 

Ha, it might have taken me a extra week to supply him with black church shoes, whoops! Either way, Jack and Clark are possibly too dapper in suits. Can't wait to side by side this with a picture of them when they're sixteen...

I got to sub in Jack's primary class one week, allowing me to see him in his suit and towel to be a shepherd haha:

Carma and I also dialed things up a bit when it came to getting dressed for church in December haha.

Heart-warming sibling picture on the Sunday before Christmas! 

 It miiiiight have been lightly snowing. Makes for a better pic, right? My kids did not get that memo.

Here we have an emerging talent, following in my footsteps by developing The Look. Obviously still in the early stages, but we are excited to see Clyde hone this deadly expression in years to come!

 Aaaand we'll call this one a winner. 


Insta caption: I mean, we don’t go to the temple just for the extra flattering selfie effect... but it’s a pretty sweet benefit. Also, I love Emily 💙💙💙.




 
 And we'll conclude with some sweet instagram screenshots. I feel like there should have been more church-related content in December... did we possibly skip the ward Christmas party?? Or was I in a very Grinch-y mood and neglected to photograph it at all?... I feel like that's most likely ;).

No comments: