.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Same mold, maybe a little bigger :)

I was thinking the other day about how much I think Will looks like Clyde at times, so I decided to play around with their baby pictures to see if I was right, and the following is what I came up with. In each set of pictures, Clyde is first and Will is second. Even though Will looks bigger at birth, Clyde actually outweighed him by half a pound; Clyde was 8 lbs 5oz and Will was 7 lbs 13oz.

Perk of c-sections: cute husband decked out in scrubs :)





The boys getting ready to go home from the hospital


They both liked this pose quite a bit






First doctor's appointments




Will's chunkiness begins to play a part in discerning who's who

I think Clyde's head was more round, as opposed to Will's more oval-shaped head





Not huge fans of tummy time on the boppy!




Will's hair has grown faster, I think, and lightened up more quickly than Clyde's did . . .


I think there is a very strong resemblance, but I can definitely tell their pictures apart (sometimes that's due to recognizing clothes and furniture in the background, though!). They're both darling boys and we think we'll keep them, even Clyde who's miserably sick tonight and getting all sorts of germs on my pillow right now . . .



3 comments:

Leslie said...

The resemblence is a little scary, especially when they're in the same outfits, bobby, etc! You could save yourself a lot of time by making one scrapbook and copying it. ;)

Leslie said...

So, my fingers are a bit dyslexic this morning...boPPy.

Holly Cameron said...

Wow! They both had so much hair. Sweet boys. Now you get to do this with all the boys and your new new little girl in a few months.