.

Sunday, June 11, 2023

April 2020: Leslie Gulch


Via instagram: Family outing to Leslie Gulch. I might retire from the school security gig and become an outdoorsy photographer - all pictures shot with an iPhone 7+ with a sloth pop socket πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️πŸ“² (did I do that right?). The fairly lengthy drive was worth it to see Clyde and Jack get along SO well as they scampered up and down various rocks and trails. Also hilarious was Carma the Hiking Teacher - she did not love the frequent breaks two of her students took to look at plants and rocks and such (cough, Pam and Will) and eventually let them know they might not graduate her hiking class if they didn’t listen better. We all know I’d be content with my front yard as ‘being in nature’ so I’m glad that Chuck insists on the real deal 🌱🌾🐜🦎🦌🐿

                    

































































No comments: