.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

oct 2k18: Farmstead with Grandpa!


We made it to another pumpkin patch with Grandpa Braden - the Farmstead! The kids' elementary school was having a fundraiser night there so we left our cute middle schooler to his homework and the rest of us headed out:

Classics - the bouncy pillow, as I call it...

the cow train...

Carma loved the spider web.

At first I attempted to pawn Carma off on Will and Jack to do the Monster thing... 

but they came back out requesting an adult to accompany Carma... so I pawned her off on my dad instead! I went inside that crazy thing once and learned my lesson - never again! 

Luckily grandpas are pretty susceptible to giving in to cute little granddaughters - such as when they are 'tired' of walking and want to hitch a ride!
 First time trying the giant hamster wheels... pretty hilarious and only slightly alarming...

Model status, no big deal.

Speaking of which, trying to get a cute group picture is always a fun endeavor! 

Good thing they're pretty cute...

We saved apple shooting for the end of the night - as always Grandpa encouraged taking lucky bites before loading the apple... Carma might have taken multiple lucky bites haha. 

Carma and Jack signed the chalkboard:
 Jack was so excited to hang out a bit with his good buddy Cruz! We joined the Park Ridge gang to watch a teacher kiss a pig :).

One more attempt at a photo op on our way out to the car - I think this is a throwback to Will's 'selfie pose' from a year or so ago??


BONUS CONTENT:
I'm terrible at saving pictures that my dad texts me in a timely manner... which means I stumbled upon these cute ones from our outing to Linder Farms in a different folder... which means I'll include them here! My dad's really great at taking pictures with me in them :).

Love these four yahoos! And they love fun fall adventures with Grandpa :).



No comments: