.

Thursday, August 8, 2019

August church haps


I will never not take pictures when Carma and Andy get together for an impromptu after church piano duet:

Carma's hair... bare feet... where are that poor girl's parents haha? Andy always looking sharp though.

Chuck, Clyde, and Katie were rockstars all summer and helped with the workout class nursery about a bajillion times. We'd load up all our bikes and scooters and encourage kids to bring theirs... and sometimes it became a dog pile on Clyde - possibly at Katie's encouragement?

Which left me inside to sweat and workout, lame. And take selfies, cool.

The two wee ones and I went to a stake baptism at the beginning of August, where Carma got to hold Joy much to her delight - Carma's delight, that is. Joy was uncertain about the whole thing.

I love that Chuck and I both take a million pictures every time we all bike to church because we know that at any given time I might have a mood swing and never participate in this little family adventure again haha. Gotta document while I'm still cooperative!

Clyde started wearing a suit (this awesome hand me down from cousin George) as his 12th birthday loomed closer. As you may know, I favor a pretty casual approach to church clothes for my kids when they're little so it's fun to see Clyde all grown up and fancy!


I have no idea what goofy cheer we're doing here for Will at Pack Meeting, but it looks hilarious!

Temple with Emily, yayyyyy:

I love when my boys are good helpers for other people. I'd be okay if they were good helpers for me a little more consistently, but it's all good ;).

Sunday mornings are looooong since church isn't until 1pm. This particular Sabbath, Clyde organized a bake-off:

When you get to church and realize that navy blue and grey was the right color scheme selection, a picture is necessary - especially when you match with Amy and Julie who are seriously the coolest.

Stephanie and Amy came over as my ministering sisters and we had the best time looking at family search together:


Aaaand a lovely temple date with Chuck. Even though I don't love that tie and he wore it for like six months straight. SIGH.


No comments: