.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The tiniest hot chocolate fan


During my third trimester of pregnancy with Jack last fall/winter, I probably drank an average of two mugs o' hot chocolate a day. Mmmmmm. Which is why it was so perplexing to me that he had SUCH a strong aversion to second-hand chocolate via breastmilk for the first few months of his life - the stuff should have been coursing through his little veins!

Luckily his sensitivity to chocolate has passed, and in fact has become a decided interest in the delicious treat, as evidenced by his most recent garbage-pilfering adventure:
The discarded hot chocolate canister! 
(Anyone else getting a 'Winnie the Pooh stuck-in-the-honey-pot' vibe here?)


 Jack's really into lids right now - awesome at taking them off (usually with his teeth) but not quite as adept at putting them back on.


I LOVE the smudge of hot chocolate powder on his little cheek. Totally reminds me of one of my favorite Hermoine quotes from Harry Potter: "You've got dirt on your nose, by the way. Did you know? Just there."


Such a happy baby boy! I can only imagine how happy he'll be someday when he actually gets to drink hot chocolate :).

4 comments:

Emily said...

So stinkin' cute! Love it!

jayna said...

I never tire of Jack posts. Never.

Holly Cameron said...

Baby Jack! Love that kid!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh gosh he is SO cute!!