.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

March church stuff


Pretty sure this was courtesy of Twitter... I loved it. So perfectly encompassing of what we need to do:

Pretty sure this was courtesy of instagram ;)... loved it too!

Relief Society birthday dinner! Aka breakfast for dinner with delish waffles that I randomly carried out to the serving table (despite not being involved in the dinner at all) and therefore was given credit for haha. It was a really nice, chill evening to sit around and chat and enjoy each other's company!
Our ward Relief Society histories were out for general perusal and I loved finding so many of my good friends as I flipped through pages. In such a busy, antisocial world Relief Society is such a lovely place to make friends!

Loved this passage from a general conference talk. I'm all about light:

Pack Meeting activity was making a family flag... Chuck had wandered off to do bishopric stuff and I was walking around doing cub master stuff... which left Will and Jack to fend for themselves and create this beauty without any assistance haha.

Random Sunday where Carma and her outfit and sunglasses killed me so we attempted some adorable  church pictures. Worked real well ;).
Random Sunday where Courtney and I were heading to choir practice and realized WE WERE SHOE TWINS and it needed to be documented. Also we took a selfie of our actual faces too haha. 

Young men headed to Bruneau for an overnighter during Spring Break and Clyde sneaked along with Chuck. I obv have no first hand knowledge of the trip but the pictures indicate a good time was had by all!

Ivy and Addie came to workout class with me the Monday of Spring Break and killed it! Addie even came up and did the Macarena with me onstage, so cute. Also Chuck came along to be the priesthood in the building and I volunteered him to also hold cute fussy babies. Ohhh man he's a good guy.

St. Patrick's Day church outfits:

St. Patrick's Day AND Pi Day Cookie Wednesday! Janell is the best!

Solo trip to the temple one day. There's a chance it was windy out.
Carma was pretty obsessed with this pink puffy vest for a couple days haha. On the left she is with me doing some visiting teaching at the Volkerts' house because Carma LOVES Brother and Sister Volkert and the feeling might be mutual ;). It's well-established that I'm not welcome there unless Carma is with me haha.

Um I just loved this little church outfit of Carma's so I commissioned Chuck to take pictures of it on our way to church one day. That sweater! That sweater-y skirt! Boots! Tights! Also her face! Love it all.

Ha, one day after church these four found a classroom to sit in during choir practice instead of the nursery and it killed me. They said they were having a meeting and invited me to leave immediately. Clark and Jack and Andy and Carma are such a cute little grouping of friends and the text from a couple days later from Grace killed me too hahahaha. We are so grateful our kids have such awesome friends right around the corner!!


No comments: