.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

May: Adventures with Grandma Pam


Have I mentioned before that we love getting to spend so much time with Grandma Pam? I'm pretty sure my kids are enjoying her retirement just as much as she is. Will had a pass to the art museum in Boise, and he chose Grandma to accompany him. Kids under six are free, so Jack and Carma got to join in on the adventure as well!
A great time was had by all - I'm not sure how much time they spent actually touring the exhibits, but the interactive children's area seemed to be a hit! Also, I'm not sure if Will and Jack and Carma were attempting statue-like poses or if my mom just caught them mid-dancing and such, but the resulting pictures are pretty funny either way!

One afternoon Grandma showed up with a Tinkerbell costume for Carma, courtesy of one of her friends. Carma was in heaven as she pranced around the front yard!
Even Tinkerbell has chores though, ie watering the raspberries haha.

The stars aligned and Chuck had Memorial Day off, so we loaded up for a bike ride along the greenbelt by Grandma Pam's house. 
It was a beautiful day! We encountered a few other bikers and walkers, but for the most part the path was clear.

We found a nice park to stop and rest and snack at for our halfway point.
Does anyone else have a heart attack when their little tiny eleven-year-old babies are on the swings? Look at Clyde! He could fall off on his head at any moment! 

And then it was time to hit the road home. I think it ended up being like five miles round trip? Jack was a superstar and Carma loved being pulled by Daddy instead of Mommy. She infinitely prefers that. She never wants me to pull her again. She told me. In her limited English ;).
Four cute kids and one awesome grandmama! We love that my mom can do fun things like this with us!

No comments: