.

Friday, September 13, 2013

happy Friday the 13th!


--- Interrupting this apparent blog slump (I blame Courtney for jinxing me, even though I was already halfway into it when she brought it up) to wish everyone a happy/merry/wonderful Friday the 13th!
And how can today be anything but lucky when I have these sweet faces to look at??

[of course, along with the sweet faces to look at comes little mouths to feed (multiple times a day!), bodies to be clothed (which equals laundry, sigh), faces/hands/bums to be wiped (probably what takes up most of my waking hours), little minds to be guided and taught and inspired and challenged (YIKES), and sassy/naughty/energetic behavior to be supervised and curtailed as needed (Clyde/Jack/Will respectively).]

Holy toledo, maybe I'll just go back to admiring their eyelashes and sweetly-round cheeks...

3 comments:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

So cute Jana! I'm so excited to see all your faces next weekend!

Holly Cameron said...

I was going to also comment on the no blog...but I usually have no room to talk so I sat in silence admiring your last blog. Hahah.

jayna said...

I always admire their eye lashes!