.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jack joins the Crocs club


The a-mazing Santa Claus gave Jack adorable little Boise State shoes for Christmas, and he has worn them every. day. since. And it was starting to show.
 The big holes were worn through on a looong walk with Grandma Pam about a month ago and just kept getting worse. At church a couple of weeks ago I joked to people that he had other shoes but I figured he'd be a General Authority someday if he just had a good story about having to wear old, hole-y shoes to church as a child :). 

LUCKILY, Savers and I had prepared for this eventuality and I had a darling pair of little blue Crocs just waiting to adorn his wee feet:
 (We also have the next few sizes covered, thanks to hand-me-downs from the boys, hooray!)
Clyde, Will, Grandma Pam, and I are all delighted to welcome Jack into an existence of having blessedly comfortable - and, dare I say it, stylish - feet.  

[Don't mind the haters, they have bunions and blisters and squished toes and aching arches and jealousy issues :).]

6 comments:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

It's a good thing he looks cute no matter what he wears!

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben and Courtney Hugo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Helen said...

My kids love crocs! I love that they love them too. It makes getting their shoes on SOO much easier.

Maren said...

Super cute! And although I have seen Jack walking in person, I was taken aback by the picture of him walking. I seriously wondered when he had started walking, and HOW had I missed it? Turns out I just miss my brain.

Missy08 said...

Aquiel saw these princess crocs about a month or so ago at Walmart and she grabbed them and wouldn't part without them and i looked at the price and they were only 5 dollars got to love good deals so we bought them and she will keep them on, but takes them off the min we hit the car she hates shoes and will not keep them on her feet good thing they are easy to get on. she loves shoes no matter what anyway, but Jack looks cute no matter what he wears