.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Unky Cody's back!

 My favorite oldest brother Cody is back in town, hooray! While I was growing up in a sad, sad house of all brothers and no sisters my mom would often tell me that eventually those horrible brothers would be some of my best friends and I never believed her... but she was right! I have the three best brothers in the world, and I'm so excited to have Cody around again.

 After I picked Coders up, we headed over to my dad's house for a fun reunion that may or may not have included chocolate milk, hanging curtains, lots of laughing, my dad attempting to overhaul my wardrobe with twelve new blazer/jacket things, some sibling pondering, and definitely some more laughing :).

The older boys were already fast asleep when we got to my house, but Jack sensed Cody's presence and woke right up to officially meet his uncle for the first time.

Clyde and Will were delighted to wake up and find Unky Cody there to play with - and I was delighted to have help with Jack during Will's swimming lesson that morning. We were bummed to have to see him safely returned to his house in Boise later that day, but he's getting settled in really well there and we're so so excited to have such easy access to him. Love you Coders, see you tomorrow!

(P.S. HAPPY birthday today to my wonderful dad!!)

1 comment:

Helen said...

So thrilled for your family! What great news. Cody looks so handsome and happy. Totally awesome.