.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just in case I don't get around to mailing out cards

Will and I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We are so thankful for the birth, life, and Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ and we're grateful for this chance to celebrate Him. May your holiday season be joyous and safe! Oh, and Chuck and Clyde wanted to get in on the season's greetings action, but they were too busy arguing over who the 'man of the house' is . . .
(Seriously, that's what they're doing. When asked, "Who's the man of the house?" Clyde points to himself and says "I want to!" and Chuck points to himself and says "I want to!" and so it goes . . .)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Clyde...let your dad win. The man of the house has to take out the garbage and go to work. :) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

well...IM the man of my house. (Dont tell Gabe)

CUTE family pics! Hope you had a great Christmas!!!!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Your family is just the cutest!!

birdeeb said...

I saw your facebook & that you were in the Boise network...We live in Boise too...we are considering moving to Nampa! How are the wards out there? Feel free to read my blog...I think you have to request permission...I don't know maybe not LOL...I am so challenged when it comes to the "extras" of blogging LOL!

Holly Cameron said...

Aw! Who's the man of the house? Cute! I love that pic of you and Will! Adorable.