.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The closest to the North Pole I'll probably ever get

Chuck and I ventured to the mall on Tuesday afternoon, little boys in tow, to do some Christmas shopping and happened upon a virtually wait-free line to see Santa Claus! And better yet, instead of using their photographer we were able to take pictures (albeit only two) with our own camera for free! Although Clyde knows who Santa is (thanks to his new favorite movie, Elf) I still knew he wouldn't sit up there on his own, so I joined in on the fun. Will was very interested in the kindly old gent and got a good hold of his pinky

Aren't their little jackets too cute? My mom's friend Bonnie picked up one of them at a garage sale a while back and Clyde wore it last winter, then I found the other one last week at Savers. Ah, the fun of dressing children like twins without actually having to have two babies at once!

3 comments:

Meghan & Chase said...

that's great. elf is one of our favorite movies too

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute.

Holly Cameron said...

What a perfect looking santa...and i love the matching aviator?/biker? jackets.