.

Monday, September 7, 2026

August 2021: first half!

 

August 2021 - here we go.


Parisi over at Mettle Sports for Jack - getting some baseline numbers and then working to improve on them. Kiddo learned a ton over there!



Carma treated herself to fancy nails and I feel strongly that her shirt is on backwards?



Freaking handsome guys at church.

And Will and Clyde helping take home a sweet sister in a wheelchair:


It's called style, sweetie.


I don't know why Monday August 2nd required a picture, but here it is. Good times.

I think it was time to get new earrings? 

Carma's outfit though. Love it.


Dentist appt - looks like we switched up the skirt?


FORMATION.






Quick attempt with Clyde at the foundational level haha.


Prettiest sunset.

Yepppppp.

More Parisi!




Biking home after Parisi with noooo hands!


Hahahahahaha.


Quick photoshoot featuring meeeee:




also the cutest kid very confident that he can reach the liftgate to close it.



Nonchalant family selfie on the couch for movie night until Carma notices and wants to be more featured.




Afternoon at Lakeview Pool!



No idea why I had these pages from my childhood scrapbook photographed right then but always funny to share them: school pictures from Kindergarten to Senior year! Yikes! 


Snowcones after the pool!



Not all... but a lot of these haha.

Facts yo.

Cute sleeper:

Love when Chuck meal preps, yummmmm.

Also yummm? This cute little football player:


Testing out the pads and helmet for PAL this fall!



Another cute football player, #54:

You know school is close when I have to break out my calendar for the year ;).

New carpet prep: going through books, sorting, packing, sending some on to new homes.



I'm sure I called Willy boy in to help me figure out which books he re-reads and which ones he's done with. Doesn't realllllly look like he's helping a lot.

Truth:

Meeeeee.

Oh hey, Will found some books to sit and read. SUPER helpful kiddo hahahaha.

Love girls' nights. 

K this is definitely (I think) Clyde's frosh team picture from football - again, why I have it in the middle of August pictures the next year, I'm not sure. But here ya go.

This makes me laugh because, seriously, I love that for you, I just want to know!

Cute little sports camp over at Mettle for Carma and Jack:


Mic drop.

Piano lessons!

Not sure what this picture is about but I think it's a yummy treat at Chuck's work that he was documenting? 



Cookies and flowers to surprise Grandma Pam at work for her birthday!!




Kiddos were very excited to sing to her in the middle of the toy aisle.


Wearing a shirt from DI to DI and finding a duplicate still on sale at DI? Classic. 

This made me laugh.

This made me laugh and also cry:


Jackers at the dentist!

K this is my friend Melissa, whose husband worked with Chuck for years and years. Her firsthand account of what health care workers were dealing with right then is wild - people choosing not to be vaccinated and then being hit very very hard with covid and hospitalized.
Wild times.

Obviously not wild enough to keep the Izatt family home from a large crowd of people congregating at a country music concert though!!













Dierks Bentley here we come!!


Little starstruck at the radio station tent haha.










Awesome night for these babies' first concert! 


Instagram caption: Jack on the way to church today, nonchalantly: “I used six different types of gel in my hair today.” 😂😂😂





Quick shopping trip for football cleats. This child is the freaking cutest!

k stick around someday for the second half of august!

No comments: