.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

December: Christmas DAY


A million pictures from Christmas morning and afternoon, presented with limited interruption:

Looks like Santa's plate is noticeably emptier; guess he choked down the 'store bought' cookies all right ;).

Ahhhh pictures of filled stockings just make me smile:





This made me laugh (as Adrienne Hedger always does). Luckily(?) we're still at the old-fashioned yelling from their rooms, but I feel like this is coming soon...  

Right before the wild ones (aka the boys) were released from their rooms. As always, bless Grandma Pam for keeping them quiet and entertained as late as possible - this year until about 7am!

So happy to find nerf guns and yummy cereal and slime!


Do you love our cozy fireplace? I was texting our buddy Cameron and he had it up on his laptop so we copied the idea. It seriously was the coolest thing all morning haha.  

Just before 8 the boys couldn't wait anymore and woke up Sleeping Beauty. She was initially a little unsure but warmed up prettttty quick as she started checking out her haul:

I mean, I'm semi-grinchy but these pictures melt my heart pretty good.  

We had 'movie breakfast' and watched funny dude perfect videos and then the kids exchanged their presents with Grandma Pam and each other:



 Carma and Grandma Pam loved checking out the new white board.

Mid-morning I headed for a nap whilst Chuck and the kids headed out in the snow to dig us out a bit.


 Work, then play I guess?

 I ventured out long enough to take some pictures of the yahoos then retreated to warmth again...



Posing with our coordinating Grinch shirts! Chuck wanted to get the fire in the shot too haha.
By early afternoon we were ready to let the kids open their legos and have free reign on the kitchen table. Carma's Moana set came together pretty well with help from Clyde but she was still pretty sure she needed a couple naps with dollies.

Quick attempt at a group picture before we headed to Christmas dinner at Lee and Aleesha's (more on that in the next post!!)






I love Christmas.

No comments: