.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

December: PARTY time

People who host parties in December are crazy. I can barely like keep up on laundry in December, and even that's iffy. BUT I love people who host parties in December because sometimes they invite me and I can go and have fun without having to host one! 

Lindsay and Aaryn hosted a couples ugly sweater party... I failed on both accounts. Chuck had to work so I showed up late... alone... and with an afghan decorated with ornaments draped around me haha. The party was super fun though, I walked in and everyone had different names and then I had a different name and then I may have volunteered to be a guy and I DEF had the body language down. Ask anyone who was there... too bad I don't know many of their real names haha:

Grace and Jason also hosted a party! Pajamas and hot chocolate and watching Home Alone - and the Curtises? Four of my favorite things!

Chuck's work party is a guaranteed good time - how can it not be, with this crew of yahoos? Sean and Melissa hosted (ahhh for the last time at that house!) and as always the potluck dinner was fantastic and the kids had a blast:
I'm not sure exactly what was going on with this Angry Birds game? But Clyde was entertained so it worked for me ;).

Melissa had super cute Christmas crafts for the kids to work on and Carma loved hanging out with the big girls as well as her little twin Jaylee:

Ummm Veronica is the freaking cutest. Love her.

The big event is always the white elephant gift exchange. I love how every year we have to double check the order of seniority (aka the order of opening gifts). Write it down or something people! ANYways, I think this year's funniest gifts were the Roto-Wipe that Chuck opened (mostly the sixty seconds it took all of us to stare at the box to figure out if it was real or not haha...) and Sean opening Chuck's almost empty whipped cream from the break room fridge (let the record show I'm on Team Miss Diane for this one; Chuck only wrote his name on it like five times. I feel like six or seven would have made it more clear hahahah)

And the official portrait ;). Love that Amari made his way into the picture too!

Randomly found this picture of Jack from his school Christmas party; Ms. Crane emailed it to me. Such a cute shy kindergartner! 

 Zumba on a Saturday is a party, right? ;) Only if I'm with these cute girls! (Aleesha, Karlina, Jenn, Bridget)

The ridiculously cute Walker kids hosted a Christmas break party at the dance studio and it was pretty epic: pizza, bounce house, snowball fight, games, dance lessons... basically the coolest shindig ever. Perfect way to end a month of parties! 

No comments: