.

Sunday, January 7, 2024

what I wore to church in 2020

This year's church ensemble roundup looks WAY different, shocker ;).


 JANUARY:
Orange and grey outfits, aka my favorite colors, for my birth month. That final week's bright outfit was a 'fake it til you make it' effort to feel bright and cheery.


FEBRUARY:
Red and gold for the 49ers! Pink for Valentine's Day. Side braids for fun.


MARCH:
Right about when covid hit the fan! First picture is from Utah weekend for Jett's baptism; I cropped out Quinn. The second picture is Sunday, March 8th, 2020. Last day of regular church for quite a while.


APRIL: 
Still no in person church, but we did actually get dressed for home church on Easter Sunday, here's the proof of that!


MAY:
Whole lot of nothing. Home church most weeks, no pictures.


JUNE:
The last Sunday in June we went to one hour of church! This is my Fourth of July, patriotic outfit.


JULY:
Back to church just for one hour sacrament meetings, only every other week - first half of the alphabet one week, second half of the alphabet the next week. Masks STRONGLY encouraged, mostly worn. Socially distanced in the chapel itself. No actual rhyme or reason to these outfits...


AUGUST:
Same as July. Also same as far as random outfits; I don't remember any significance.


SEPTEMBER:
Only went to church once this month I guess? Also I guess I got my hair cut?


OCTOBER:
Somehow managed to go to church three times? yay for October outfits though, I love my orange and black. 


NOVEMBER:
Nada. Didn't make it to church at all apparently, whoops!


DECEMBER:
One and only picture from church in December, a couple weeks before Christmas but it's red and green so we're good. I probably wore shoes too. And a mask.

No comments: