.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Guess who's two months old?

Thiiiiis cute baby!

So we headed in to the doctor for a weigh-in and some shots. Can I just say that doctors appointments are way more fun now that the pregnancy is over and I'm not the one getting weighed in and poked with needles?

For the [official Izatt family] record, Jack is twelve pounds exactly and just shy of twenty-three inches, which apparently puts him right around 50th percentile. He's changed quite a bit lately; he's definitely filled out more and his hair has lightened up. He continues to be an absolute doll - he's thrown his hat into the ring for favorite child by sleeping 7-9 hours solid every few days. He's started smiling at me when I get him out of his crib in the mornings, but remains pretty somber throughout the day.

And just for fun, here are all three boys around the two-month mark - Clyde, Will, Jack.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Jana,
Please write a "boy handbook" and give me the first copy!

jayna said...

I have to pause a moment that Jana and Emily know each other and I comment on both blogs and I've known both of you for so many years independent of each other! It makes me laugh- the mormon world is a small one!

Jana, those babies are the stinking cutest!!! Lucky mama!

Emily and Owen Johnston said...

I can't believe it's already been 2 months!! He is such a cutie and bless his little heart for sleeping so well :) Your boys are all so adorable!!! And you look GREAT!!!!!

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

That tie onesie is adorable! Someone gave me one for Chase and I wish I had more of them! Jack is getting SO BIG!

Ginger said...

Jana, he is ADORABLE! I love the sibling comparison shots. All darling boys!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! they look so much alike!! i can't believe how fast he is growing! what a cutie!!