.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

march: some Utah cousin fun


Pictures of kids on trampolines is the best thing ever. Here are my four yahoos with Lily:
Seriously - the facial expressions? The mid-jump/mid-fall poses? Hilarious.

Uncle Chuck got some cuddling time with Emmie. Literally top left is his expression every time I take a picture of him... hence Emmie's trying to pretend like she doesn't know him in the top right hahahaha.
Jackers wanted a turn with his cute baby cousin too! Jack is pretty into babies right now.

I sneaked across town and met a brand new tiiiiiny baby Davis which was just wonderful:

Chuck was treated to some amazing theater via Will, Jack, Lily, Anna, and Carma. With costumes like this, I can only imagine the riveting storylines!!

Amanda and Melissa and I sneaked off to D.I. while Chuck kept the kiddos entertained with some board games.
 Bless Amanda's heart, she had held onto this green bridesmaid's dress from my wedding for almost 13 years before finally D.I.-ing it a couple days prior - so obv we had to take a picture. Let the record show I am greatly in favor of passing along things to D.I. when they're no longer of use - for three reasons: a) I think extra stuff around a house adds mental clutter as well as physical clutter and that's no bueno AND b) Deseret Industries provides so many amazing services and opportunities so I'm all about supporting them via donations AND c) I like a wide variety of things to choose from when I shop there twice a week hahahahaha!

 It was a quick overnight trip (bummed we missed the older girls who were on a campout!) but we love any and all time we get with cousins!!

1 comment:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

Good job on blogging! And thanks for letting Davis have an official izatt family debut. Also, I love picture of Carma- what a funny, cute little girl!