.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guess who's almost thirty?

(NO, not me, thank you. I am securely in my mid-twenties.)
This sweet boy! Chuck turned 29 last Saturday, so we celebrated the night before by watching the Boise State game with friends and enjoying Macho Nachos and oh-so-festive cupcakes. See, there's two candles on the one cupcake and then nine candles on the other.

On Saturday we took a family trip to the zoo, complete with picnic lunch. We also went to the zoo a couple weeks ago, so here are some pictures of both outings:
Clyde on his adorable tiptoes checking out the giraffes.

Wilbur in a hut!
Both boys exiting the hut.
All four of us! And as we've seen over and over, my children cannot look at a camera.
It was much colder on our more recent trip, can you tell?
Clyde's gloves may have been a tad too big . . .
Chuck and Will checking out the penguins. We spent quite a while in there since it was nice and warm :).
My cute husband and me - ignore the weird shadow across our faces.
Happy birthday darlin'! You're my favorite husband ever!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I always thought your boys look so much like your brothers' baby pictures but I see a lot of them in Chuck's picture when he was little.

Holly Cameron said...

Aw i love your family picture! Soon there will be 4 kids in your pictures! Crazy! I see soooo much of Clyde and will in chucks little guy picture.