.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

march: Braden fam reunion part duo (I don't actually know Spanish, that means two right??)

Everyone, gather round Quinn's phone to read this recap... and when I say gather round, I clearly mean, let Quinn sit on you haha:
Sunday morning we woke briiiight and early to bid farewell to our hotel, which Carma had become especially fond of haha. 

And then it was time to head over to Quinner's church for baby Jethro's blessing. I love babies. I love baby blessings. I love the visual of men gathering to collectively hold an infant and humbly use the Priesthood to facilitate communication between Heavenly Father and one of His beloved children.
Random cute pictures of a sleeping baby Jett later in the day. Ohhhh man he's cute.

Carma and Leila... so cute... so unwilling to smile for a picture together haha:
Dad hit the road back to Idaho after the blessing but we snagged some pictures of Quinner with him before he left. Handsome guys!

Quinn and Eden graciously welcomed all of us to their place for food and general family bonding and merriment:
A lot of which occurred outside... on the playset...

Also on the rocks...

Oh, definitely on the trampoline....

Oh yes, some more climbing on the rocks occurred...

As a dutiful doting aunt, I made sure to be photographed with Jett in various light and settings. I want him to have plenty of options for his phone screensaver someday...

Here's the H-I-J gang out on the trampoline together. Hazel and Isaac are the cutest little best friend cousins and I love when Jack gets to join in too when we visit:

Are any of us shocked that Carma found some dirt to play in? Also that scarf hahahahaha.

Here's Jack demonstrating a favorite pastime in Quinn and Eden's backyard area - runnin' down the hill at full speed and managing not to fall:

More random pictures. Eden is the prettiest sleeping person I've ever seen... and trust me, I creepily observe a LOT of sleeping people...

Mama with her four kids! Don't you love gathering grown adults for a picture, knowing that no childish antics will ruin it??
OH WAIT hahahaha.

I call this series "Progression of a Girl About to Pee Her Pants from Laughing Too Hard". I'm awaiting interest from various modern art/photography exhibits and museums:

Seriously though. Funniest brothers ever... especially when they use their talents for good and not evil (aka making fun of their VERY NICE only sister).

We got a good one! 


And a couple of just me and the boys. Quinn claimed home field advantage and purposefully stood where the ground went up a bit - I promise he's not that tall and I'm not that short!

Favorite outtake: Will starting a sneeze hahahahaha:

Good lookin' crew.

Aaaaand then it was time to bid everyone goodbye... which Cody apparently attempted to do in one fell swoop, er, hug ;). I loved having a couple of days with my mom and dad and brothers all together - not sure when the next time will be (circa 2019? 2020?) so in the meantime I'll enjoy these pictures and memories!

No comments: