.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jack loves Carma


September was the first full month of the older boys in school, which left Jack and Carma a lot of time together at home - time mostly spent lovingly encased in each others' arms.

Exhibit A:
I think it's painfully obvious that there's nowhere Carma would rather be... painfully being the operative word there :).

Exhibit B:
 I think it's so hilarious that Jack remains so calm even when Carma is screaming. It's like he's thinking, "It's cool. I'll just keep holding her this tight and soon she'll realize how much she loves it. Almost there..."

Exhibit C:
 Poor Carma possibly thought the helmet would protect her from Jack and his frequent kisses - alas, he opted to simply remove the helmet for some sibling lovin'.

Exhibit D:
 Quick anatomy lesson - eyes and ears and mouth and chiiiin!

Exhibit E:
Ohhh Carma's face. It's like she's trying to figure out why I'm leaving her there - do I really think it's a super comfortable position?? Come on Mom.

Exhibits F-whatever:
Seriously, if Carma is awake then most of the time Jack is within an arm's reach of her. And if she's asleep, it's A FREAKING MIRACLE because his favorite thing to do is talk to me loudly while she's nursing and drifting off.

I figure I'll hold onto these pictures and then in a few years when Carma becomes the tag-a-long little sister who follows Jack and his friends around, I'll bust these out and tell Jack it's payback for a time when he wouldn't eeeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrr leave her alone :).

3 comments:

jayna said...

Exhibit B--- I died laughing!! They are too precious!

Holly Cameron said...

Thank you for all of the exhibits! Ha! I laughed a lot this one. Ella needs a sibling...

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

This made me so excited to meet this baby next week! Don't worry Carma, I will hold you in a more comfortable position than Jack does.