.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Swimming and tennis...ing...


Okay, sooo until I get the hang of this "blogging" thing again, I make no promises about the quality of blog posts in the meantime. There will be cute pictures of my children, but there may be little to no order, rhyme, reason, or wit that accompanies the pictures :).

STARTING with some pictures of tennis and swimming lessons! Chuck was home through the third week of June so I wisely signed the older boys up for lessons all through that month so maximize our two-stay-at-home-parent time. It worked fabulously well and now that it's July and a million degrees and we get loads too much screen time while I figure out this 'four kid' thing, I just remind myself of all the excellent fresh air they got in June!
It warmed my heart to see Clyde and Will enjoy tennis lessons so much - tennis was The Sport of my family growing up and it's still my favorite to play. The boys had lots and lots of fun - thanks to my dad for finding awesome racquets for them!!

Some shots of swimming lessons:
Funny thing: Will's instructor for the second round of classes in June at Lincoln Pool was Krista. She was also Clyde and Will's teacher for their Rec Center semi-private lessons back in April. And also Jack's teacher for toddler/parent lessons at the end of April. She might thing we're stalking her.

 The boys' classes were back-to-back which meant hanging out at the pool for an hour each day, leading to loads of fun photo ops:
 Possibly my favorite sequence of pictures ever. Jack is a nut.

All right, I feel like I'm back in the groove! Ish. Go team!

1 comment:

Holly Cameron said...

Love it! And I love that they love tennis! So cool! I might need some jana lessons. Pretty sure I've always stunk at tennis.