.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

four little Izatt babies


Boy howdy, I'm behind on the ol' blog. I have a litany of excuses (Chuck's back at work, four kids is no joke, we've had cute houseguests sleeping in the guest room/computer room) but it mostly boils down to the fact that it sounds like a lot of work and I'm lazy. BUT I feel confident that at some point I'll bust out of a bunch of posts and catch up.

In the meantime, I grabbed three photo collages I made after Jack was born of the three boys and stuck Carma in them. Behold:
I stick with my 'Carma looks like Clyde' assessment... 
(these are all 3-4 days old babies...in age order: Clyde, Will, Jack, Carma).

Little carseat-sitters, all around a month old:

  Aaaand all wearing the same onesie, around a month-ish old. So cute, right? And also evidence that Carma has the least amount of hair out of the four them, haha.
Oh man, I just love my babies. 

(Even the one fussing in her bouncy seat right now, sooo I guess that signals the end of today's blogging expedition. Peace out!)

6 comments:

Izzy said...

Steve and I looked at these pics and said..... When did Jack turn blonde? Its so neat looking at these old pictures.

Holly Cameron said...

Yah, When the heck did Jackers turn to a blondie?? They're all adorable though. She looks so much like clyde in the first set, but in the carseat ones...she kind of looks like jack! Dang cute! I love you with four kids!

Maren said...

Adorableness! Love it! And I love that you put Carma in the same onesie as the boys. :)

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I agree, Carma looks like baby Clyde! So cute!

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

Nice that Carma at least sports a headband. And mostly pink clothes, because you'll always be able to identify her in pics. Your boys will be like their uncles. "Let's see, that must be Cody because that was in the Caldwell house. That can't be Quinn because we didn't have that couch. etc. etc." Cute babies. Really cute!

jayna said...

Clyde and Carma--yes!! This post was cuteness overload... Most adorable babies!! I had to laugh about the hair too---William took all the hair genes in our family too!