.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brothers wrestle. Constantly.


 Every One day, Clyde and Will were wrestling in the living room.
 I think Clyde was channeling the Hulk here. If not, (spoiler alert!) he does later.

 
 Will moved to the couch with a seemingly defeated air that he quickly shed as he sneak-attacked Clyde.

 Clyde emerged victorious at the end of the round, however. This wasn't enough to satisfy the boy, though, he wanted more:


my observations of this video:

 - I should never be a professional cinematographer. Sorry if you're a bit queasy after watching.

- Ohh, also sorry about the prominent role my legs seem to play in the video.

- Clyde is hilarious: "Will, come attack me!... I, I'm frozen! You can come and attack me!"

- Will is SWEET: "No, I can't. I just like Mommy."

- Jack apparently gets away with a lot (i.e. taking the otter box off the ipad) while I'm preoccupied with his older brothers...
And somehow, all wrestling matches end ON or right AROUND Mommy. Which leads to blurry pictures of me with my three crazy little boys...

5 comments:

jayna said...

Momdog piles are the best!

Tami P said...

You are such a fun mom! I hope I can be as active as you with all of my kids :)

Maren said...

I love the pictures of you with your boys!!

Holly Cameron said...

Cute!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute picutres! i think i will die if i have more than one boy! i can't handle the wrestling inside! you're a good mom! :)