.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

eight IS great!


On June 12, 2004 ...
 Chuck Izatt put these two rings on my (then-skinnier) finger and made me the happiest bride in the world.

And now, eight years later,
 (even though he sometimes plays hard to get . . .)

 there's no one else I'd rather have at my side
(both in life in general and as we take awesome 'reaching-arm' self portraits of ourselves... 
such as this selection, all from the last year).

And, luckily for me,
my [sometimes evasive] husband always comes 'round in the end.


HAPPY anniversary babe!  I can honestly say our eighth year of marriage has been our happiest to date and I'm so, so excited for the next eight (and more!).  I love love love you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love you both!

Andrea said...

Cute! I can't believe those are all arm reaching photos! Skillz.

Holly Cameron said...

Oh you guys are too cute! Congrats again on 8 years. Gosh you guys are old...lol.

jayna said...

Happy Day to YOU! Even though I've never met him, I like eChuck immensely and think you guys are a great couple! :) 8 is great!

Judy said...

Wow, it seems like yesterday that we were in YW together. Congrats!

On another matter...I need a lesson from you on how to do a picture collage on my blog.

ELA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ELA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ELA said...

Has it really been eight years!? It feels like it was just yesterday that we were sitting in Freshman English class with "Teacher" and you announced you were going to get engaged that weekend! :) Miss you lots Jana!