.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Even MORE visitors!


Here is some more photographic evidence of Jack's already-quite-busy social life:

My beautiful aunt Iris and my beautiful cousin Andrea! I was excited that Andrea was still in town on her Christmas break from law school and also that I was able to meet her fiance Toby earlier in the week.

My uncle Larry stopped by not long after, just missing his wife and youngest daughter. Larry brought me a 'milkshake' comprised of M&M's and miniature candy bars, proving a second time in as many months that he is an excellent source of chocolate. It's no wonder that he's been happily married for 40 years and successfully raised four daughters!

My cute friend Star came to meet Jack and brought the sweetest gifts, including an adorable little pair of Boise State socks/booties. She and her family are hardcore BSU fans - they tailgate, travel to games, etc. so it was the perfect present from her!

The day after we came home from the hospital, we were able to have Chuck's sister Melissa and some of her family over for a quick visit. Here's Mallory and George holding their newest cousin and Kevin helping out with the logistics of Melissa's newborn photo shoot with Jack. Hopefully we get to see their other kiddos (and the rest of Chuck's family!) sometime in the coming months so Jack can get acquainted with all of his aunts and uncles and cousins :).

Jack met some of his second cousins about a week later when my cousin Ryan's wife Stephanie brought their sweet four kids over for a visit. Kara and Rachel took a break from playing light sabers with Clyde and Will to snuggle with baby Jack, while Aaron and Nathan wisely hung back and just took all of the excitement and craziness in :). Thanks for coming out to see us, Hunters!

And finally, I felt bad for not taking pictures when these sweet girls came to see us in the hospital, so here are some shots from last weekend. Nicole and Paulina treated Kara and me to milkshakes for our birthdays (thanks again!!) and Jack tagged along in one of his first forays into the real world. What we learned from this outing is that the 'pie in a milkshake' idea was clearly divinely inspired, burning calories via giggling is much preferable after a c-section than burning calories via roller skating (Nicole's idea), three kids in and I'm still incredibly uncoordinated at nursing in public, that Jack is the sweetest baby ever, and that not every girls' night out ends with us wandering the aisles of Winco :).

1 comment:

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I so wish I could be pictured among Jack's first visitors. Sadly, he'll probably be at least one before I see him. He is darling though Jana! Good work incubating that one!