.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming . . .


The little boys were able to take swimming lessons again this summer and they both loved it.

Clyde spent most of his time underwater (usually with permission from his teacher). Little nut; he's already waaay more comfortable in the water than I am.

This was Will's last year of 'parent-tot' lessons and he loved having either Mommy or Daddy in the water with him. Really, he just loved being in the water period.

He was actually much more cautious about jumping into the water this year than I thought he'd be. I was pretty nervous too, though, about catching 37 pounds of crazy kid without letting him take me under :).

Clyde's class routinely moved over to the deeper end so that the kids could practice scooping/kicking one at a time with the teacher. The rest of the class got to freeze on the side of the pool, poor Clyde!

Here's Clyde going down the slide with his teacher the last day of class, aka his favorite aspect of swimming lessons!

Will was a big fan, too!

I'm pretty sure the boys miss being able to play in the pool every day. Personally, I miss the awesome naps they would take afterwards :). Can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute pictures! i can't wait to get jax in swim lessons!!

Andrea said...

Pregnant women should not look that hot in a swimsuit.

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I feel so sad seeing Clyde shivering by the side of the pool like that! I swear I never made my swim kids do that! What cute little fish you have!

mama izatt said...

I was thinking the same thing as Andrea...you are loooking pretty darn good in that swimsuit. You were looking good when we saw you the other day.