.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A can't-miss announcement


Sooo Chuck and I realized that thus far we're two for two on sweet,
darling, perfect (albeit slightly goofy) babies . . .

so we might as well go for a third :).

Yep, I'm pregnant! To answer all your questions:

* I'm 12 weeks along

* Official due date is January 7th (my grandpa Braden's birthday!)

* C-section will be sometime the week before that

* I feel wretched, hence the lack of cooking, cleaning, taking care of existing children (I think as long as they don't actually address the TV as 'Mom', we're still okay . . . ), emailing, blogging, reading/commenting on blogs, forming complete thoughts, making phone calls, returning phone calls, running, getting out of bed in general, etc. Major props to my dear, dear Chuck who has only rolled his eyes three or four times as he does everything around the house while I whine dramatically :)

* Chuck and I are both currently in the 'stick with the devil you know' train of thought (aka a boy would be excellent) but we will certainly not argue if a baby girl is sent our way (and I have wisely already gotten a verbal commitment from Nicole that she will be in charge of her hair if it's a girl)

* Clyde is very excited and has Star Wars names picked out for either gender

* Will points to my stomach when we ask where the baby is, but there's a definite lack of comprehension about the whole situation. He loves babies but is also verrry possessive (of me, toys, etc) so we'll see what happens come the end of the year!

We made a (fairly vague) video to share our news with family, blogger has no interest in letting me load it on here but you can check it out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZVCS56_RHE

12 comments:

Ryan and Jackie Galloway said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations Jana and Chuck!!! So excited for you both!

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh yay! Congratulations!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i KNEW it!!! i seriously said something to shawn about this a few weeks ago. how funny!!! congrats! i hope you are getting lots of rest and feeling well!!

xo

Unknown said...

yesssss! And I am confident that IF its is a girl, hwe wild indian child locks will be well taken care of :) I have serious baby beauty envy - I vote yours the most gorgeous babes on the planet. SO happy there is another on the way!!!

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I am so sorry that you aren't feeling well- but SO EXCITED about #3! Also, I'm a little sad I had to find out via the blog about this. Is this pay back for you finding out I was engaged via facebook? ;)

Meghan & Chase said...

Wahooo! Congratulations Izatt family:) Here's to living an even BETTER adventure than you already do- didn't think it was possible ;P
- I wish I could take your boys for you while you rest :(

Just Jaime said...

Congrats! Very happy for you. I'd love to hear the Star Wars names Clyde's picked out =)

jayna said...

This is me whispering in my tonsil free smokers voice "Congratulations dear eBFF!" He/she is sure to be adorable and smart, as per your usual recipe!!

Leslie said...

Congrats again and the video is darling! Love the credits at the end. ;)

Stoddard Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Judy said...

Boy or girl will be out of this world cool with a Star War name. Princess Leia hair for a girl (good move lining up help early) or Chewbacca hair for another boy.

Angie said...

Yay for babies! Congratulations! I hope you are starting to feel better. The first few months are so hellish but makes it all worth it once you see that lil face for the first time, right?