.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy birthday Mama Izatt!!


Tomorrow is my wonderful mother-in-law's birthday:

(Terri and Will, July '08)

I really love Terri; she's such a caring, generous person. I have always felt very comfortable around her - Chuck and I joke that it's because our moms are so similar: creative, enthusiastic teachers with a tendency to run late :).

As can be attested to by her four children and four children-in-law (aka 'joiners'), Terri is an amazing mom. She is so diligent about leaving sweet blog comments or facebook notes to let all of us know how much she loves us. Both of Chuck's parents are extremely supportive of their kids, and make sure that they can be in attendance at various special events. Terri is also an excellent cook - something she managed to pass onto all four of her children

(Ohh, a mother-son dance! January 2010)

(Lee, Terri, and Chuck - July '07)

(College graduate Chuck with Terri and Dave, May '07)

Terri is also a terrific grandma to her eight grandkids. She is so patient, and always has fun ideas and activities to do with them.

(Grandma and Clyde, December '06)

(Clyde again, February '07)

(Baby Will and Grandma, May '08)

(Grandma with Courtney, Clyde, George and Mallory - December '08)

(Grandma and Clyde, June '09)

Happy birthday Mom! We hope you have a fabulous day and that Pops spoils you :).

3 comments:

mama izatt said...

I've never had anyone do a blog about me. I am speechless. Thank-you!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awww! Jana! You are SO cute! Even if I don't know the people, I LOVE to read your birthday posts. They are always so sweet!!! She is lucky to have you as her DIL :)

Pamela Hunter-Braden said...

Happy Birthday Terri! It is a lovely blog and you deserved every word. You raised a wonderful son whom I am delighted to watch be such a great father to our darling grandsons.