.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Video evidence


Well, I o
we a special someone a blog post but (luckily for y'all) I'm tooooo tired for a long/photo-heavy recap of recent events (although such posts are definitely forthcoming) so instead I'm opting to back up my claims that Will is the cutest two-and-a-half year old since . . . well, Clyde :).

First off, Will's 'i love you'. I shamelessly drilled this one into Will's head; I figure his speech therapist can worry about basic communication needs and I'll work with him on words and phrases that will most benefit ME.




Secondly, a week or so ago during the Boise State football game, Will thought it was hilarious to grab various vegetables off the table and feed them to Chuck - who dutifully kept consuming them (like a carrot, then a big bite of celery, then some broccoli, and so on). I had just grabbed the camera when Will apparently realized that his poor daddy had nothing to flavor the bland veggies and brought him some ranch . . . an entire spoonful, in fact :).




And there you have it; he's flippin' adorable!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so funny ,I laugh to. Chuck must of been disgusted

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

He's such a little sweetie! I love that little boy!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh my gosh!! if only jax would grow to be half that!!! what a lovie!!!!

Holly Cameron said...

He sounds like Jack! And I love your laugh. It's the best!